Who is Centigon Solutions and What is CMaps Analytics
Centigon Solutions is an enterpriseÂ independent software vendor based in San Diego California. OurÂ flagship product, CMaps Analytics is an embedded Location Intelligence platform, that is integrated with leading platforms like SAP BusinessObjects, Microsoft Sharepoint, and others.
WHAT IS CMAPS ANALYTICS: Embedded Location Analytics Platform
TECHNOLOGY: Cloud designer, cloud APIs, native integration kits / extensions for on-premise BI, pre-packaged analytics.
WHAT DOES CMAPS ANALYTICS DO: Helps businesses use location, distance, and proximity to drive decisions.
WHAT INDUSTRY: Currently CMaps is positioned as a BI play – Manufacturing, Automotive, Technology, Transportation, Real Estate, Healthcare, Retail
HORIZONTAL MARKET APPROACH: Sales, Executive, Operations, HR
- Geographic scorecards
- Region analysis
- Route optimization
- Drill down
- 15 Data visualization Layer Types
- Use for cloud and/or on premise enterprise apps,
- 100% cloud and client-powered solution.
- Native extensions
Technology vs Solution Selling for Location Intelligence[ezcol_1half]
CMaps Analytics objective provides partners, integrators, and customers with a software solution that simplifies the process for creating and embedding, Location Intelligence intoÂ to existing platforms and software investments. Centigon Solutions’ roots as a Business Intelligence software vendor ensures that CMaps Analytics as a suite of cloud based tools can meet a wide range of technical requirements that stem from business demands to use location and business data together.
Embedded Location Intelligence is used toÂ better harnessÂ location, proximity, and distance to enrich the decision making process. The solutions are based on typical business questions like “where are my customers coming from?” or “Where are assets or events that need immediate attention?”
To provide a business solution Centigon Solutions typically relies on partners or internal prospecting efforts to understand customer needs deliver a business solution using CMaps Analytics. Our team at Centigon focuses on a broader set of business requirements that are driving up the demand for Location Intelligence:
Generally, the outbound prospecting / hunting activities revolve around established ecosystems of customers based on previous technology investments. CMaps Analytics is strategically aligned to various platforms:
Google Maps for Work Customers
Enterprises with internal use enterprise apps
- No Existing Google Maps License- Net New- Implement 10-20x faster, improve life cycle management
- Owns Google Maps for Work- extend value from Google investment, create new apps, potentially swap out and improve existing apps
IndÃ©pendant Software Vendors with Commercial Apps (Google Maps OEM)
- No Existing Google Maps- Net New- Implement 10-20x faster, improve life cycle management, add analytics features
- With existing maps- extend value from Google investment, create new apps, potentially swap out and improve existing apps
- MapBox / Open Sources
- Build VS Buy
- CartoDB for cloud hosted solutions
For Reports- Compatibility Guide
- Plug and play solution for maps with no server-install requirements
- Google Maps consumer experience inside of SAP BusinessObjects
- Build once deploy everywhere (for future integrations with SAP Lumira, Design Studio, etc).
- Galigeo- Provides equivalent solutions using ESRI or OpenSource
- SAP- includes basic maps out of the box
- OpenSource – Build vs Buy (should be flushed during qualification)
OEM- Add Maps to Existing Platform (ISVs)
Enterprise BI / Analytics providers who donâ€™t have maps but want toÂ “go Google”
Startup < $10MÂ Outsource innovation (not big enough to have dedicated maps team)
SMB < 100M revenuesÂ Not enough focus or time, need to catch up
Enterprise $100M revenues-Â Â Previous failed attempts
Value Added Integrations
Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 (Sharepoint 2013 coming Q2 2015)
CMaps Analytics has a native Sharepoint extension, but it is limited to maps templates connected to a single report part.
Qualification of an Opportunity
If a customer wants maps / Location Intelligence
If a customer has SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
Key Points Points During Presentation[ezcol_1half]
- Plug and play solution point and click creationÂ of maps
- No server-side install requirements
- Data is secure (no data upload requirements to Google or any third party servers) Security Docs
- Streamline days or weeks of development into hours
- Combine business, customer, and public data all together in 1 comprehensive view.
ARTICLE:Â TOP 3 BUSINESS USES FOR LOCATION ANALYTICS
- Analyze and drill custom regions and territories.
- Use location, proximity and distance to drive better decisions: More Information
If customers have objects, technical questions, or any concerns, we recommend engaging the Centigon Solutions sales team who can provide required materials to satisfy objections. The following article covers objection handling.[ezcol_1third]
At Centigon Solutions, we track the entire Location Intelligence landscape and do our best to keep up with industry and competitive offerings to ensure we are offering comparable features, pricing, and packaging. If you are running into a competitor and need specific details, please contact Centigon Solutions for the latest competitive intelligence.
Build vs Buy
Out of the Box
When complimenting existing platforms we also compete with what comes out of the box. Sometimes it is an objection to use what they have or a general objection for paying for mapping twice. This is where it is important to double down on the premium extension/connector. The goal of CMaps Analytics is toÂ aid organizationsÂ to answerÂ more sophisticated questions where out of the box solutions fall short.[/ezcol_1third_end]
Evaluation / POC
More information on requesting keys for customers: CLICK HERE
Provide a detail quote for pricing and supply information about pricing.
Price quotes to customers should be completed by Centigon Solutions sales or official Centigon Solutions reseller partners.
When a customer decides to take next steps to procure CMaps Plugin please send a PO toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org