Centigon Solutions is an enterpriseÂ independent software vendor based in San Diego California. Their flagship product, CMaps Analytics is an embedded Location Intelligence platform, that is integrated with leading platforms like SAP BusinessObjects, Microsoft Sharepoint, and others.
Centigon Solutions is fortunate to serve over 600 global customers ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500s across most industries and lines of business. Building upon the success of building integrations forÂ SAP BusinessObjects fromÂ 2008, Centigon Solutions now provides a stand-alone, cloud based maps platform called CMaps Analytics.
- 2008 First to release SAP certified add-ons for SAP BusinessObjects
- In 2009 was one of the first Google OEM /Reseller partners to integrate Google Maps inside of on premise BI tools.
- 2009 First to bring certified Google Maps integration to SAP BusinessObjects
- Centigon Solutions is an ISV solely focused on delivering Location IntelligenceÂ software products.
- In 2013 Centigon Solutions expanded its maps partnership with TomTom to deliver location analytics to SAP BusinessObjects
- In 2014 Centigon Solutions expanded its maps partnership with MapBox to deliver to SAP BusinessObject
In addition to a partner network, Centigon Solutions has strategic partnerships for the following:
Google: OEM / Premium extension provider
SAP: Software Solution Partner
TomTom: OEM / Reseller of Maps and Batch GeocodingÂ services